A boutique mid-rise condo in the heart of Toronto’s King West neighbourhood.
One – an address. Easy to remember, impossible to forget. The heart of King West. Home of who’s who, the trendiest restaurants and the chicest boutiques. Connected in every sense of the word.
Two – a condo. Boutique in stature, powerful in effect. At once modern and classic, chic and timeless.
Three – a lifestyle. Work hard play harder. The come home and recharge.
One. Two. Three. Portland.
Total Number of Resident Parking: 6
Total Number of Visitor Parking: 26
Residential Units Breakdown
1 Bedroom: 18 (15.3%)
2 Bedroom: 28 (23.7%)
3 Bedroom: 24 (20.3%)
[su_heading style=”line-dark” size=”20″]VISION & VIEWS[/su_heading]
[su_slider source=”media: 12159,12160,12161,12162,12163,12164″ height=”480″ title=”no”]
[su_heading style=”line-dark” size=”20″]THE BUILDER[/su_heading]
Minto Communities. It all started with a simple belief: no matter who you are, where you’re from, or where you’re going, we’re proudly building better places to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time. This belief has guided Minto since their humble beginnings in 1955. And they continue to grow, their promise of a better home remains the same: a better home through quality craftsmanship, thoughtful design and an emphasis on healthy environments – built today to last into the future.
Minto Communities has become integral in helping to shape the landscape of downtown Toronto. Currently under construction, Minto Westside and Minto Yorkville Park stand out as condos designed with the luxury and comfort that Minto Communities strives for in every project, while past projects celebrated as innovative has cemented Minto Communities as a premier builder across North America.
[su_heading style=”line-dark” size=”20″]THE TEAM[/su_heading]
Sweeny&Co Architects is a design firm with strong foundations in architecture, interiors and development. Their team offers integrated advice based on all parts of the design, development and construction process to some of the most successful clients in the business. Using their expertise in real estate, they find unique development opportunities that create unforeseen value for our clients.
Recent recognition: Canadian Green Building Award, Toronto Urban Design Award, Ontario Builder Award, OAA Award, ACO Award, RAIC National Urban Design Award • Inspired by the timeless towers of Manhattan • Meticulously sculpted and elegantly proportioned.
[su_heading style=”line-dark” size=”20″]THE NEIGHBOURHOOD[/su_heading]
Located in the heart of the Fashion District at Adelaide Street West and Portland Street in downtown Toronto, 123 Portland is steps from the TTC, PATH system, fine dining, nightlife, grocery stores and shopping.
With a Walk Score of 99 out of 100, this is one of Canada’s truly great neighbourhoods. Designed with walkability in mind, and interspersed with parks, the Fashion District is tapped to be Toronto’s most eclectic and unique places to live.
Already a highly sought after destination neighbourhood which is steps away from art and culture including the TIFF Lightbox and Graffiti Alley, this buzzing entertainment district has a vibrancy that appeals to the masses.
Located at the southeast corner of Church Street and Lombard Street in Downtown Toronto, the development site is situated within a dynamic and lively neighbourhood east of Old Toronto District. Neighbourhood Profile – Waterfront Communities Close to downtown amenities including City Hall, Yonge and Dundas Square and the Eaton Centre, the development site is a short walk to the famous St. Lawrence Market.
[su_heading style=”line-dark” size=”20″]DEMOGRAPHICS[/su_heading]
+52.0% increase in neighbourhood population from 2011- 2016
69% of residents (44,985) are working age 25-54 years old
Median family income is $108,999
Neighbourhood Demographics Document
[su_heading style=”line-dark” size=”20″]WHO LIVES HERE NOW?[/su_heading]
Younger, well-educated city singles.
Who are they?
The most urban of all the segments, Urban Digerati is a collection of younger, tech-savvy singles concentrated in the downtown apartment buildings of two cities: Toronto and Montreal. Urban Digerati offers residents a vibrant vertical world, with bedrooms in the clouds and a lively social scene on the ground.
Middle-income, highly educated and culturally diverse, Urban Digerati neighbourhoods are typically filled with recently built high-rise apartments and condos located near fitness clubs, clothing boutiques and all types of bars—from wine to coffee to microbrew. Because many residents have yet to start families, they have the time and discretionary income to pursue active social lives, going dancing and bar-hopping, and hitting film festivals and food and wine shows. And they like to look good while on the social scene, taking aerobics and Pilates classes and purchasing the latest fashions and electronics online. Their average income, just above six figures, allows them to buy smartphones and tablets, plenty of apps and cloud computing services.
[su_heading style=”line-dark” size=”20″]THE VALUE PROPOSITION[/su_heading]
1. Rider’s Paradise – Perfect transit score, residents being able to easily access streetcars and 24-hour bus routes all steps away from home. Line One Yonge-University subway is also accessible by foot. Commuters are just mere minutes away from Union Station, Hospital Row, The Financial District, and some of the city’s best Universities.
2. Walker’s Paradise – The residents of 123 Portland Condos are within walking distance to everything they need to complete their daily errands including grocery stores, banks, and drug stores. Living in the heart of the Fashion District gives residents access to unique and popular restaurants, cafes, bars, and clubs.
3. Great Investment – The Fashion District has quickly become one of the most popular neighbourhoods in the city to call home. With a vibrant arts and cultural scene and many historical buildings now housing boutique shops and retail options, the area has been undergoing much revitalization, which makes 123 Portland Condos the perfect opportunity for investors.
4. Green Space – Surrounded by green space in the area all within walking distance: Trinity Bellwoods Park, and just minutes away from the ferry to Centre Island where residents can spend the day walking, cycling and enjoying the many beaches the Toronto Islands have to offer.
5. Six Decades of Experience – Minto Group is a real estate company that was founded in Ottawa in 1955 and since then they have been committed to building better places to live by creating high quality, vibrant and innovative communities.
6. Minto Intelligence – Feature-rich intelligence smartphone package that put control at your fingertips:
Be First, Stay Connected. Expand Your Real Estate Portfolio. If you don’t see a project listed here or on our website, please contact us directly for information (416)985-7000.